Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Dressy Denim

WOW! Thursday is here and in full swing. I can not believe I will be announcing the winner of the 
on  Saturday Morning.  Thank you  everyone, again, for joining in and I wish you all luck.  I am still trying to decide how I am going to announce the winner~ Via Video or just a quick shout out blog.  I will have to see what transpires between now and then.  Today I wanted to be a little dressy yet somewhat casual, so I  pulled out my ever so faithful denim dress, that I bought from Express. I love dressy intermingled with casual. 


 Belt~ Express

Shoes~Charlotte Russe

Happy Thursday Everyone!
YAY! Tomorrow is Friday.!

12 comments:

  1. That is an AMAZING belt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so stylish..love the belt, shoes, dress & bracelets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!!!!

    OMG GIVEAWAY IS UP! bahahahaha! I'm pimping you out for the day! mwah!

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love with your shoes!

    follow each other?
    http://dontcallmyname-gaga.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it girl!! Sorry I haven't popped in in awhile, took a blog break for 3 weeks.. Hope you're doing great!

    Cheers!
    Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  6. the belt is absolutely essential in your look!
    Very, very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple & summery!

    cool blog..

    XX
    Jay

    check out my blog to!!!..

    [[ http://MODEMUSE.com ]]

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally thought you were going to say that you made that belt and were going to give a tutorial. You are the master crafter!

    Ooh, a video announcement would be cool! I'm not good at putitng voices to things I read, so characters in books I've read that are set in Ireland and England still have "American" accents. I imagine you have a southern accent, but I could be wrong. If so, Georgia or Florida? I haven't yet mentioned that I was born in Florida . . . but my family moved when I was a wee baby. Anyway . . .

    Jen Hemming and Hawing Again

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that looks cute, and the shes are cuuuuuuute also

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!