Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Saturday, March 5, 2011

No Sew Pillow

I Use to do this a lot when I wanted a change in my living room,  back when I was just married and had no money.  I have always wanted to change colors  in my rooms and Pillows where the fasted and easiest way to do it, and I love easy and Inexpensive.   I have been looking for  a small pillow and could never find one.  I found this pillow in G's room just waiting for me to swipe it:).  I had given it  to him  last Valentine's day, for some reason I don't think he will miss it.
You can use any Scarf or scrap piece of material.  This was a scarf I have had for 15 years, lol, and the color was perfect.  I covered the red pillow with white material first, so you could not see the red underneath.






Tutorial

 Scarf and  white material to fit.

  I pinned the white pillow cover with a safety pin to hold it in place, and  to make it easier.
Or you could tie a bow. 
I tucked in the ends so they could not be seen.

She looks so pretty in her new spot.

Happy Saturday Everyone.
Think Happy Thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. no sew? ummm amazing! I'll attempt anything I don't have to take a needle and thread to! hehe! though I desperately want to learn!

    xoxo
    jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh! and I made a feature button for all the awesome peeps I feature for WIAW and other shenanigans on the blog -- so totally grab it if you'd like b/c you were my one of my fist features last week! <3 mwah

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!