Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Re-Style Re-Cap

I am working  at my other job today. ( Which I love)  
But my first LOVE is this Blog!  I thought before I head into work, I would put together a re-cap of my first 9 Re-Style Projects.. 
Kind of like the month of outfits,
just  so I could have them all in one place.   This will lead up to tomorrow's Re-Style # 10.  I love Re-Styling things. I mean LOVE IT!!! 
So here we go From #1 to # 9. 
Just Click on the number and it will take you to how I did it.
Have a Beautiful Sunday Everyone.

















I can not wait until tomorrow  #10.

8 comments:

  1. My favorite ones are #6 and #9; but I love every single one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my faves are 1, 3, 8 & 9. Not that you asked :D I discovered your blog when you did #2. You've done so many other DIY projects, but I guess they weren't with 'recycled' items?
    Jen Hemming and Hawing Again

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh i like the vests #1 and #5 and the gray off the shoulder shirt looks great on you! you've just done a wonderful job with all of your restyle projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the things that you make, you really inspire me! I just want to go to my closet and see what I can do to my clothes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all these! You're so creative. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. EeeeeeK I missed number 1 and 2

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!