Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Monday, March 21, 2011

Sky Blue and Brown

Wow!, the weather here has been absolutely beautiful. The breeze is steady and the temperature a wonderful 79 degrees. I acquired this dress about 3 years ago, and I believe I bought it for $40.00 on sale at Dillard's. I love the geometric pattern, and the colors, Sky Blue and Brown. It is kind of 60's meets future, and I love that too.
It is also very Girly, and I adore Girly.





 E gave me these beautiful wood bangles, such a great accessory  for spring, I threw in 3 very dainty gold bangles and shell earrings .
American Eagle      Nine West       Jessica Simpson 

Have a Wonderful Monday Night!;)

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress & I wish I were some where warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress - can I borrow it?? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have those shoes in the peace signs (the ae ones!) love em!

    the necklace is perrrrfect with that dress! =)

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute! It's been rainy and cold here and I'm so tired of wearing jackets! I can't wait for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice dress. like the material.

    Poison
    fashionispassionbypoison.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a beautiful dress...i love the colors and the print...and the detail on the back is fantastic. i'd definitely rock them with the nine west shoes.

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I missed this one. It's gogeous. Also loving your "borrowed" shirt in your latest post.

    Cheers,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful dress! I love your golden shoes !!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!