Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Teal Blue and White

I am off and running today, and will not be returning  until late. Wearing comfy and casual, and getting geared up to having my weekly meeting at D and D, discussing up and coming projects for the blog.  My fab 3 ( Mom, Grandmother and E, ) always  help me come up with the best ideas. 
Wearing white again.;) Love it with teal blue.  I guess that is my favorite color combo for Spring and Summer.. It Makes me think of the sky, and the Ocean~ ahh the Ocean, I can not wait to visit her this summer.
Have a Wonderful Wednesday!!

 T-Shirt and Jeans ~Target
I distressed the jeans myself
Denim Jacket~ Express 
Shoes Franco Sarto.
 Necklace a gift from Mom:)
distressed denim, so easy,
I might have to do a tutorial on that someday.
<3

14 comments:

  1. I love it! Target is the only store I shop at. Partly because it's inexpensive and easy to find things, and also because thats the only place in my town to get cute clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love white too! You look fabulous for casual btw..cool necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you can wear heels all the time. I hate is so much because I have big back problems.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes!!! Please!! You should have a tutorial on how to distress those jeans. I love it. Can't wait for your post on that.

    Poison

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! I love the white pants and the jacket! It's hard to find a denim jacket that doesn't seem dated. Yours fits perfectly and looks adorable on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this colour combo too. I like it in spring with a bit of grey too. I'm really jealous that you get to do these posts. I don't have time to do two blogs but if I did then I'd do a fashion blog in a flash!!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  7. By the way, that denim jacket looks FAB on you.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like that tone of blue.. is different and makes a perfect combination with white pants! Great outfit! :) Im following!

    Look my blog and if you like it, follow me!!!

    www.sickbytrend.com

    xx

    sBt

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look fresh, sporty and chic.Perfect for a work day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautifully whimsical necklace! Great casual pretty outfit!! ~Serene

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww, I want in on one of these fun blogstorming meetings!! :-) I MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great outfit! I love jeans, t-shirt and Target!! Those shoes are beautiful! Your blog is so fun and creative, I am loving it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness, this whole outfit is just perfect! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your blog and your fashion sense is awesome! I love you put things together:>

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!