Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Congratulations Hannah Belle.

So much has gone on  for us in the last week. I am just going to do a quick photo post of everything. 

First and foremost, My wonderful daughter H, has graduated from Harrison, with honors, and we are so very proud of her.

Hannah, you will do GREAT things, if you focus on GREAT things. 
The world is yours. 
Do what you love, and if your problem is that you want to do everything~ than you better start NOW. 
Because you go from 
This.
To This
in what seems like seconds .
You, Hannah, will always be absolutely wonderful and perfect to us.


Please Cherish every Moment.. 
Because~
  

This,
Goes to
This,
right to
this
Which always




Turns into

This!
Right before your eyes.


And sometimes~ not always, but sometimes~
I want to go back
HERE.
 and HERE
The funny thing is, no matter what
~ we will always END up

HERE.

You, all grown up~ 
with FAMILY, who will always love and support  you.
So don't waste your time, and enjoy what you have.


Thank you, so much,  to all of you who shared this with us.











 and thank you to the teachers we will never forget.




 Oh, the Places you will go!
Hannah,
we Love you, to the Moon and Back

<3
Mom and Dad.


  

10 comments:

  1. This made me cry! What a beautiful tribute to your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your daughter! What a beautiful family you are blessed with Anne....such a heart felt post...I know how you feel. Time passes so fast....btw I had the same high chair! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely post!! Thanks for sharing dear and congrats to your lovely daughter! She looks like a fine young lady and you all look like a great, loving family!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic!
    Congratulations, Hannah, you did it! ;)
    Congratulations, Anne, you did it too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE YOU :)
    Thank you mommy, you mean the world to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw!!! You did a great job Anne! Is there anything that you make that isn't gorgeous and beautiful? :D

    -Wynn
    http://wynn-notetoself.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATULATIONS HANNAH BELLE! You looked really pretty :).
    You are an amazing person Anne and a SUPER mom! This is really cool of you, for doing this post. AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats with all my heart. Good luck in your life Hannah Belle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, how sweet is this post. Mine are only 7 and almost 6 but I know I will be in your shoes soon.
    xx
    maya

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a sweet post filled with tons of great memories. congratulations to her!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!