Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, February 21, 2013

My DIY Sweatshirt.

I wanted a sweatshirt with the same stencil that I had created on my Camo Jacket, so I made one.






Tutorial
Things you need
  1.  Sweatshirt* Hanes
  2. Tulip Fabric Paint  *HERE or at Michaels
  3. Tulip Stencil Sponge *HERE
  4. Stencil *I made
  5. Scissors
  6. Paper Plate

 Cut off the collar.

 Tape you Stencil in the middle, front of your sweatshirt.


 Put your paint on the plate.

 Use your Sponge and pounce on the paint.
If you want a little sparkle now is the time to add the glitter.
Sprinkle the glitter over the wet paint.





Let dry for about 24 hours before you wash.
Want more craft Ideas? Check out 
It is a awesome site to find all sorts of 
craft ideas, craft supplies and inspiration.


Have a Happy Thursday Everyone.
Lots of <3,
Anne

9 comments:

  1. this is such a good idea, i really want to try it.

    Need to decide on a stencil design first, thanks for sharing! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your stuff as always!! How did you make the stencil?? Is that hard?

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it. I will try it when I am in the DYI mood!

    www.visceralmaze.blogspot.com

    Anu

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to share this on my blog tomorrow!
    Awesome DIY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool. I wish I had the skills & patience to do it !
    :>

    missdoodle1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello. I have been wanting to make a sweater kind of like the ones you make but instead I want to use an anchor stencil. I just got the white fabric glue that I am going to use but thought I would take a look at some of your work before I started. I noticed that you use a sponge to apply the paint. Do I need to use a sponge or can I just paint the white on using a paintbrush? And if I do need a sponge, can I just use a regular painting sponge? Please get back to me as soon as you get a chance.
    My email is just_ink_it@yahoo.com
    Thank you for your time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea! I think I'll give this a try with a deer silhouette...

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello, my name is victoria and I'm here at your blog for the first time, I loved all the customizations that you did, congratulations you are a genius

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello, my name is victoria and I'm here at your blog for the first time, I loved all the customizations that you did, congratulations you are a genius

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!