Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Friday, April 12, 2013

Glitter Skinny Belt: DIY

I wanted it and I couldn't find it so I had to make it..


 Inspiration


Tutorial
 Things you need.
  1. Belt
  2. Glitter. * Wal-mart, Hobby Lobby, Michaels.
  3. Glue: Mod Podge.  * Wal-mart,  Michaels
  4. Brush

Paint your belt with glue.


Sprinkle on your Glitter.
Let dry and Repeat.
 When your belt is completely dry
 coat the whole thing with a thin layer of glue to seal the glitter in.
Let that dry and put one more layer of glue over the glitter.

Now you have your own little bit of sparkle.
Happy Saturday.
Lots of <3,
Anne

6 comments:

  1. I thoroughly enjoy your posts! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo baeutiful

    http://ccchinachic.com/products/fashion/womens-clothing/c-115/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're my new best friend! Thanks for the tutorials! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love having new friends.. Happy Friday to you.:)

      Delete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!