Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Monday, March 2, 2015

Glitter Lucky Shamrock Shirt, DIY.


 Glitter seems to make everything just a little better in my opinion. 
Here is a St. Paddy's Day shirt you can make yourself.
Grab a T-shirt some Tulip Glue and Glitter and make your own Lucky Shirt.


 Things you need
  1.  T-shirt
  2. Tulip Glitter Bond Glue
  3. Scissors
  4. Green Glitter Fine and coarse * different shades of green and gold
  5. Shamrock stencil.
 I made my own Stencil using  paper  and contact paper.
Trace your shamrock. 
Cover your paper with contact paper.
Cut out your stencil.
 Place your Stencil on your shirt.
 Tape it down.
Cover the inside of the stencil with Tulip glitter bond glue.
Then sprinkle the whole thing with glitter.
Let dry 8 hours.
 Spell out Lucky with your glue.
 Cover with gold glitter.
Let dry.
 To make your Shamrock Dimensional
Place more glue around the edges of your Shamrock
 and sprinkle with darker more coarse glitter.
 Let dry for another 8 hours,
 Then I put a light coat of glue on top of the glitter and let dry.
The last coat of glue acts like a seal.
*I cut the collar off my Shirt to make it an off the shoulder shirt 
but that is optional.

You can do so much with glitter and glue.
Have a wonderful week
Lots of <3,
Anne

2 comments:

  1. LOVE! Now if I could just find something 'Shamrocky' for the office!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Where did you find your green shirt?
    asebner@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!